|Casa Nica - Information|
The on-site reception service is on hand to assist you with car, moped or bicycle hire; excursions; restaurant reservations; tennis coaching and golf packages. Enjoy a day of pampering at the Beauty Farm in neighbouring hotel ‘Vale d’el Rei’. There is something for everyone at Quinta do Rosal with a tennis court, crazy golf and boules along with a fabulous on-site, family friendly restaurant, Brasserie Rosal, where weekly barbecues are hosted with live music during the summer months (these are very popular so booking is advisable).
The bustling coastal village of Carvoeiro is just 5 km away and there are several sandy beaches (Marinha, Albandeira and Marinha) and golf courses (Vale de Milho and Pestana) within easy driving distance.
This holiday villa at a glance
- Sleeps six guests
- One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms
- One Bathroom and one shower room
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m - 2.1m) access via roman steps. Pool towels provided.
- Garden and built-in barbecue
- Roof terrace
- Private allocated parking
- Sorry, no pets
- WiFi (not available in all rooms)
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- LCD television with free international channels and DVD player
- One fan per bedroom
- Garden furniture
- On-site reception service
- Maid service weekly
- Cot and high chair on request (extra charge)
- Food pack (extra charge and on request)
- Safe (refundable key deposit)
- Pool heating (extra charge and on request)
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Once a sleepy fishing village, Carvoeiro has become a bustling resort which has retained great charm and is now one of the most popular family destinations in the Algarve. There is a wealth of restaurants and shops. The coastline is particularly beautiful with many long, sandy beaches and secluded coves, some of which can only be reached by boat. Water sports are plentiful. Golf is available at the nearby nine-hole course at Vale do Milho, and the PestanaCarvoerio Golf Club has two courses, each with 18 holes.
- Alternatively, make Quinta do Rosal your holiday base and tour the Algarve! Cape St. Vincent (Europe’s most south-westerly point) is an hour’s drive west, the Spanish border and hour east. Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal, is only 2 ½ hours’ drive north along the new motor way.
- Fifteen minutes to the north lies the historic town of Silves, sitting astride the river Arade with its castle with Roman and Moorish history-a must to visit.