Townhouse - 1 Bedroom Garden View
|Townhouse - 1 Bedroom Garden View - Information|
Our townhouses are situated on the pretty Quinta do Rosal development and are the perfect place to explore the Algarve. The bustling coastal village of Carvoeiro is just 5 km away and there are several sandy beaches (Marinha, Albandeira and Benagil) and golf courses (Vale de Milho and Pestana) within easy driving distance.
The open-plan living accommodation includes a comfortable sitting and dining area; a well equipped kitchen with doors out to the terrace for al fresco dining and bedrooms on both the ground and first floor (choose at time of booking which bedroom you would like). There are two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite to the first floor bedroom and the other services the ground floor bedroom with a shower over the bath.
The on-site reception service is on hand to assist you with car, moped or bicycle hire; excursions; restaurant reservations; tennis coaching and golf packages. Enjoy a day of pampering at the Spa in neighbouring hotel ‘Vale d’el Rei’. There is something for everyone at Quinta do Rosal with a tennis court, crazy golf and boules along with a fabulous on-site, family friendly restaurant, "Brasserie Rosal", where weekly barbecues are hosted with live music during the summer months (these are very popular so booking is advisable).
This holiday villa at a glance
- Sleeps two guests
- One twin bedroom and one double bedroom (choose at time of booking which bedroom you would like)
- Two bathrooms (including one en-suite)
- Outside terrace areas
- Communal swimming pool 20m x 9m (depth – 1.3m-2.1m) access via steps & ladder
- Communal small separate children’s pool (depth 0.5m)
- Sorry, no pets
- Children welcome
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- LCD television with free international channels and DVD player
- One fan per bedroom
- Maid service weekly
- On-site reception service
- On-site, family friendly restaurant
- Cot and high chair (extra charge and on request)
- Food pack (extra charge and on request)
- Safe (refundable key deposit)
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Once a sleepy fishing village, Carvoeiro has become a bustling resort which has retained great charm and is now one of the most popular family destinations in the Algarve. There is a wealth of restaurants and shops. The coastline is particularly beautiful with many long, sandy beaches and secluded coves, some of which can only be reached by boat. Water sports are plentiful.
- Golf is available at the nearby nine-hole course at Vale do Milho, and the Pestana Carvoeiro Golf Club with its two 18 hole courses and many more close by.
- Alternatively, take a tour of the Algarve from this perfect base! Cape St. Vincent (Europe’s most south-westerly point) is an hour’s drive west; the Spanish border an hour east and Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal is only 2 ½ hours’ drive north along the new motorway.
- Fifteen minutes to the north lies the historic town of Silves, sitting astride the river Arade with its castle with Roman and Moorish history - a must to visit.