|Villa Hibiscus - Information|
Spacious, modern and well-furnished, the villa provides comfortable family accommodation set over two storeys. The ground floor provides a useful entrance hall and cloakroom; open-plan living/dining area with doors out to the lovely terrace; fully equipped kitchen; double bedroom with a king-size bed and a twin bedroom, both of the ground floor bedrooms are en-suite. On the first floor there is another double bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with doors to out to the terrace. Outside, accessed from the living area via a few steps, is a delightful terrace with built in barbecue and U-shaped, private swimming pool.
Set in the Lombos countryside in Vale D'el Rei (Valley of the Kings), Quinta do Rosal is an attractive development and the perfect place from which to explore the Algarve. The bustling coastal village of Carvoeiro is just 5 km away and there are several sandy beaches (Marinha, Albandeira and Marinha) and golf courses (Vale de Milho and Pestana) within easy driving distance.
The on-site reception service is on hand to assist you with car, moped or bicycle hire; excursions; restaurant reservations; tennis coaching and golf packages. Enjoy a day of pampering at the Beauty Farm in neighbouring hotel ‘Vale d’el Rei’. There is something for everyone at Quinta do Rosal with a tennis court, crazy golf and boules along with a fabulous on-site, family friendly restaurant, Brasserie Rosal, where weekly barbecues are hosted with live music during the summer months (these are very popular so booking is advisable).
This holiday villa at a glance
- Sleeps six guests
- Three bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m - 2.1m) access via steps. Pool towels provided
- Garden and built-in barbecue
- Sorry, no pets
- Children welcome
- WiFi (not available in all rooms)
- Minimum of a five night stay.
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
- LCD television with free international channels and DVD player
- One fan per bedroom
- Garden furniture
- On-site reception service
- Maid service weekly
- Air-conditioning/heating (extra charge)
- Cot and high chair (extra charge and on request)
- Food pack (extra charge and on request)
- Safe (refundable key deposit)
- Pool heating (extra charge and on request)
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Once a sleepy fishing village, Carvoeiro has become a bustling resort which has retained great charm and is now one of the most popular family destinations in the Algarve. There is a wealth of restaurants and shops. The coastline is particularly beautiful with many long, sandy beaches and secluded coves, some of which can only be reached by boat. Water sports are plentiful. Golf is available at the nearby nine-hole course at Vale do Milho, and the PestanaCarvoerio Golf Club has two courses, each with 18 holes.
- Alternatively, make Quinta do Rosal your holiday base and tour the Algarve! Cape St. Vincent (Europe’s most south-westerly point) is an hour’s drive west, the Spanish border and hour east. Lisbon, the Capital of Portugal, is only 2 ½ hours’ drive north along the new motor way.
- Fifteen minutes to the north lies the historic town of Silves, sitting astride the river Arade with its castle with Roman and Moorish history-a must to visit.